This HennaBrownie Hair Gold Elixer is carefully formulated with 18 essential oils that provide maximum nutrition for dry, brittle, lifeless and damaged hair. It relieves a tight scalp, itching and dandruff and strengthens the hair fibers. The release of energy stimulates hair growth and “tired hair” by chemical coloring gets back strength and shine.
Put a piece of the brownie in a bowl and add a little warm water and mix it into a smooth mixture. Apply to dry hair with a brush or fingertips and massage your head firmly with circular movements for 10 minutes. If your scalp feels warm, do it well. Then comb the mixture through your hair with a coarse comb. Use a shower cap to let the mask soak in for an hour or more. Then rinse it out and wash it lightly with a mild shampoo.
I have listed the oils of the HennaBrownie Hair Gold Elixer with the special effect, and delicious smell, in a row:
- Baobab oil is made from the baobab fruit. These seeds contain protein and fatty acids like Omega 3/6/9. Baobab has a purifying effect on various skin complaints and works against the itchy scalp.
- Avocado oil contains minerals, potassium, magnesium and vitamins A, B1, B2 and B6. This works as a moisturizer that nourishes and softens dry scalp.
- Argan oil has a high concentration of vitamin C and unsaturated fatty acids and gives the hair and scalp a healthy boost.
- Jojoba oil is actually a liquid wax that is remarkably similar to sebum that our skin produces. Jojoba promotes hair growth because the sebum on your scalp dissolves which can block the hair follicles and restores the shine of the hair. Jojoba contains zinc and selenium.
- Lavender oil is rich in antioxidants that are important to prevent premature skin aging.
- Eucalyptus oil comes from the leaves of the eucalyptus tree. This oil strengthens the hair follicles and stimulates the blood circulation where hair becomes stronger.
- Rosemary oil helps and stimulates your hair follicles, making your hair live longer and stronger. It also helps against a dry scalp.
- Lemongrass oil balances your skin and regulates excessive sebum production.
- TeaTree oil to purify your skin and keep your hair healthy.
- Amla is a finely ground powder and comes from a gooseberry from India. Bursting with vitamin C that gives your hair a huge boost.
- Ylang Ylang oil comes from the colorful flowers and contains sesquiterpenes. These help to increase the amount of oxygen in the brain and this oil also regulates the moisture balance of the skin.
- Manuka oil is extracted by steam distillation from dried leaves. The oil has a powerful effect against fungi and bacteria on the skin.
- Caster oil is able to nourish deep in the root through the rich Omega-9 fatty acids of the hair, the hair follicle and the surrounding skin. It restores and strengthens the hair fibres.
- Cedarwood oil strengthens the hair follicles and stimulates blood circulation in the scalp. Can be used to stimulate hair growth when hair growth decreases.
- Thyme oil helps to prevent dandruff and makes the hair thicker. It restores hair and stimulates hair growth.
- Geranium oil has a skin-repairing effect and soothes a restless skin.
- Evening primrose oil improves the elasticity and cell structure of the skin and hair. This is ideal to combat premature skin aging and give your hair and skin a boost.
- Squalaam oil is extracted from olives and hydrates the skin. Human sebum consists of 13% squalaam. From the age of 25 you will make less and less squalane. Squalane protects our skin against free radicals and dryness.
- Hazelnut oil brings strength and vitality to tired hair.
This nourishing brownie contains no synthetic substances or sulfates and is 100% vegan.
The HennaBrownie Hair Gold Elixer weighs about 100 grams.
There are no reviews yet.