- For thicker hair and hair longer than 4 cm, multiply the brownies by 2 and extend the exposure time by ± 20 minutes.
- After colouring, wait 2 days, to wash your The colour becomes more intense due to oxidation with O² (oxygen). After a week you will see the final colour result.
- It is possible you outgrowth will turn out green straight after colouring when using dark brown or black. This is normal, especially on grey hair and it will disappear after a few hours.
- Grey/ white hair. Don’t leave the colour in longer than 25 minutes. the longer the exposure time, the more intense the colour; because gray hair has no pigment, you will immediately see the colo
- Grey/ white hair : Never use pure black or indigo henna on Grey hair. This will turn green and will NOT disappear. Always use red first or mix red in your black or indigo mixture.
- Do you have a lot of gray hair at the front of the hairline? Then colour that part last, it will make the colour softer (less color) .
- Wash the hair with mild Eden shampoo or Eden hair soaps These are mild and caring and make the hair firm and healthy.
- Do you have any rleft over Henna mixture? Put a plastic foil over the container with the remaining mixture and freeze it. You can use it later.
Due to the integration of www.diannetemebel.nl and www.hennabrownies.com we have transferred a number of frequently visited pages.